Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hitman

Awesome. I've had such good luck with movies this week!

So this movie is based on one of the greatest video games around (same title). At first I wasn't so into Timothy Olyphant as agent 47, as I like the big guy, but he did a good job. Tim generally does a good job in his films, even if they are generally small parts (he was in Stop-loss too). I really liked this movie, even if Vin Diesel produced it and it had the directing style of Micheal Bay ("that's not being creative, that just special effects!!"). However I can't tell you if I liked it because I played the game so much or not. However my friend Gina liked it, and she didn't play it...

Regardless, this is a action movie on the caliber of most hitman style movies (except "The Professional" which is a total classic), so if you like that sort of thing, check it out!

Plot- 2
Directing- 3
Acting- 3
Cinematography- 2
Gore- 1 for murder

2 comments:

Ameri-kinda said...

Did you download it?

th-Inker said...

Download it? That's illegal buddy.... lmao. Nah I saw it in the theatres.